1. Spend your clients' money as if it was your own.
2. Understand your customers' business and their business philosophy.
3. Lend your expertise wherever possible.
4. Avoid dealing with small, everyday issues by planning strategically for the future.
5. Communication is key. Make sure your customer understands you. Make sure you listen to them.
6. Be conscious of your clients' needs. Provide multiple solutions to every problem.
7. Be proactive, not reactive, to the clients' needs by forecasting potential IT hazards.
8. Make sure backups are working.
9. Demonstrate honesty and earn your customers' trust.
10. Never compromise your customer.
We developed this doctrine because we never want to lose sight of what is important to us: You, our customer.
Copyright © 2018 Partners4it - All Rights Reserved.